Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Masculine Thank You Card

Golly, by the looks of the cards on my blog so far, one might think that the majority of cards I make are masculine looking cards. I really do make all sorts, but lately I have had a need for mostly masculine type cards and here is another. I made a set of 15 these cards for my husband to use. He is an elementary school teacher and always has need for thank you notes. I wanted to keep them simple, since I was making so many. I found the striped background paper in my stash (don't know who the manufacturer is). In order to make the paper go further, I cut a 4.25 by 5 inch piece and attached it to the front of a ready made blank card. I cut a strip of brown cardstock and ran horizontally across the card. Then, I used my new Nestabilities Label set to make the label (that was fun!! and the first time I used it). The "Thanks" stamp is from an old SU set - More Great Greetings (c1993). Even though it's simple to make, I really like the results! Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.