Monday, March 16, 2009

Two More Masculine Cards

Here are two more masculine cards that I have recently made. The English Springer Spaniel card is a Northwoods Stamp. I made the card for my son, who owns a black and white springer named Diesel. I stamped in Versamark ink and then embossed with black powder. I cut the image in a circle shape and mounted onto a square of black cardstock then mounted on the card. I trimmed the top and bottom of the square corners because they extended beyond the edge. I added two borders of black cardstock on each side to make it look more finished. This second card is a birthday card that I made for my husband using the SU Fishin' set. I stamped the fish in black ink on cream cardstock and then cut the image out. I stamped Happy Birthday on red cardstock and then used SU ticket punch on the corners. The brown fishing lure paper is from Over the Moon Press and I attached the fish onto that paper using a brad (I wanted it to look like a nail). I also used the SU ticket punch on the brown paper and then attached to the red cardstock. It's a simple design, but my husband really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.