Sunday, May 3, 2009

365 Cards - Day 64 sketch challenge

It sure was a beautiful day here today. I think that spring has finally arrived and I am glad. It is one of my favorite times of year. Here's my card for today's 365 cards challenge. The dark color is purple, even though it looks more bluish in the photo. I used a template I have to cut the triangles in the flowered paper (the paper was double sided). Details: Flower - Boss Cuts Tri-Flower Flowered paper - Karen Neuburger, Dainty Floral Verse - PTI Everyday things

9 comments:

  1. FAB job on the sketch challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple and the triangle border! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and one of my fav scriptures too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with todays sketch. Love all the triangles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and a great take on the sketch today
    maz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the sketch! I was wondering if those triangles were stamped or cut. it adds a nice detail. and I am so glad spring has finally decided to stay. it is so glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.