Monday, May 11, 2009

365 Cards - Day 71 Super Sketchy Sunday

Only a day late for this challenge. I enjoyed a day off yesterday, but couldn't stay away from playing too long. This card went together quickly. I found the embellishment at the local dollar store. There were several different choices on the sheet and several different packages to choose from. I made sure to get one of each! LOL The flowers in my photo are from my rhododendron bush. Spring is in full swing here. Snow crab is also blooming and smells wonderful!! Lilacs will soon be blooming as well. Embellishment - Special Moments DP - Paper Pizzaz Stash - Lace ribbon, dark and light purple paper

6 comments:

  1. very pretty!! and wise to stock up at the $ store as you never know what they will have and i find it is always gone when i want to pick up more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb. I need to go to that 365 day site. It looks like a lot of fun! Lovely card you made today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and looks lovely photographed this way.

    We have cheapy stores in the UK called Poundland and I'm the same, if they have lovely craft stuff in I have to buy one of each packet. They are just too much of a bargain not to.

    Great to see you joining in at 365 Cards, it's a great challenge site.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.