Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm still around!!

I just haven't had any time to participate in challenges. We had a great Memorial Day weekend out at our family lake cabin and the weather was perfect!! A great time spent together...and my son even caught some fish. I don't know how much time I will have during the next few weeks to make cards. It's the end of the school year here (we have three more weeks to go...until June 11 - Can you believe it??!!) and it becomes a very hectic time in our household. I have been enjoying visiting other blogs and sites however and seeing everyone's creations. It makes me REALLY want to create, but it's not top priority now. Here is a card that I made a couple weeks ago. Thanks so much to those of you who stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.