Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Friendship Award

Thank you Rose for this award. Rose is a wonderful blogging friend. I met her when I first began blogging. She has been such a help and encouragement to me. Make sure that you stop by her blog to say "hi". Here are the rules for this award: To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog. Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. Here are my nominees (I'm just going with three since I'm fairly new to the blogging world. I have many blogs that I follow and many whose work I enjoy. Since this is a friendship award, I only wanted to include folks who really know me and my network isn't that extensive yet. If you visit my blog regularly and wish to grab this award, please do so): Cindy Coutts - I'm so thankful for her willingness to follow the Lord's direction in her life. The Christian Paper Crafts Community she has facilitated and put together is AWESOME!! Gwen A new friend that I met through the Christian Paper Crafts Community. Angela Crockett One of the Design Team members at Christian Paper Crafts Community. Whenever I post cards there, she is always so encouraging with her comments. Thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Deb and thank you so very much! You are too kind. I signed up for your blog today so I'll get your new posts. Many blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I was just checking in to see what's new on your blog and was surprised to see this! Thanks so much! You are so sweet! Have a great week...when does school start?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.