Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mojo Monday

I found time to try one more challenge with my new Stampin' Up! goodies.  Again, I used the "Just Believe" stamp set along with three of the new In-Colors and Sunny Garden Designer Paper.  The card base is Daffodil Delight and I attached a piece of Designer Paper from the Sunny Garden set.  The circles were stamped with Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzaz, Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait, then punched with a circle punch.  The ribbon under the circles is 1/2" Stitched Poly Pear Pizzaz.  I traced and free cut the bottom circles (Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight).  I stamped the sentiment and leaf images in Peach Parfait.

This was a fun challenge, and great way to try out my new stamp set.  Thanks for taking time to look!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.