Tuesday, September 7, 2010

SU Only Challenge #1



Welcome to the first SU Only Challenge...with a theme of Fall.  So glad you stopped by to visit.   Fall is one of my favorite times of the year.  I work in the local school district, and although I enjoy having my summers off, I like the comfort of resuming the school year routine. 

I created my card for this challenge with the new Day of Gratitude stamp set found in the Holiday Mini.   I saw this stamp set and knew it was a MUST HAVE for my collection.  Here are the card details (all Stampin' Up!):

Card base: Cajun Craze (LOVE this new color!)
DSP:  Autumn Spice Designer Paper (from the Holiday Mini)
Ink/Card stock colors: Old Olive, Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Old Olive brad, Ticket corner punch 

Now it's your turn.  We'd LOVE to have you play along with us and share a fall themed project.  Just link it here.

5 comments:

  1. Nice card. I am now following you from Stampin' Connection. www.secretlifeofpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agre - I LOVE Cajun Craze, too - especially for the fall! I'm now following from SC.

    http://www.scrapdrawerdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, this card is beautiful, where are you in MN. I am in Grygla, north of Bemidji. Following you from SC. Bev www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Now following from SC.

    www.stampingwithlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.