Thursday, April 30, 2009

365 Cards - Day 61 Leaf it up to me

Here's my card for the 365 day card challenge using a leaf on the card. I needed to make some fall cards (I know - it's spring) and this was the perfect opportunity. Really a simple card to make. Details: Stamp - Denami Design Pattern Paper - Reminisce Golden Leaves Orange Cardstock - LSS I stamped the leaf using Versa Color Bark, then colored with prisma pencils and blended with OMS. On the orange cardstock, I randomly stamped the same leaf, this time using just Versa Mark ink (clear). Then I ran the paper through my Big Shot and used a Fiskars template to texturize the paper. Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

  1. You say this card is simple but it is also very elegant. Great job with today's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic!!!So glad to see another Fall card. i thought the stamped paper was printed!!! love your take on the challenge :-)
    and the paper you asked about came that way, it's a beautiful pack by Prima (first blush) got it at M's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - all those leaves makes you feel like fall is coming soon.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super color combo! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect leaf card! love that big image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect card for this challenge, love it
    maz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.