Saturday, May 30, 2009

Monochromatic Masterpiece

I found a few minutes to "play" yesterday, and came up with this card. I didn't have any particular challenge in mind when I designed it, but later discovered that it would fit the Crop Stop challenge #40 this week. I stamped an entire sheet of card stock with a flourish-type stamp, repeating the image. I then used a punch to cut one-inch squares and placed them randomly onto the dark green card stock, which I then matted with a lighter green. I haven't added a sentiment because I don't yet know how I want to use this card. Recipe: Stamp: Hero Arts Flower Flourish Ink: SU Sage Shadow Punch: CM square; SU oval

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful stamping job!! Lovely card!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you divided up the stamped image! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.