Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another Father's Day Card

Here's the card that I made for my dad. This is another embellishment that was in the package from the Dollar Store. I had a different "pull-out" piece behind the tie. I didn't like the colors, so I made my own from brown. It pulls out and says, "There's no tie when it comes to you." The stamps are Heidi Grace - a set that I found on clearance at Michaels. I used a Nestabilities rectangle to mount my sentiment on the inside. When I went to stamp the flourishes inside, I managed to get a smudge onto the folded edge of the card. Darn - couldn't trim it off, so I used my ink pad and inked the edges inside the card. It looks better IRL! Thanks for looking today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.