Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm back

Sorry that I haven't been blogging lately. We arrived home from the lake the middle of last week, but then my husband and son left to go on a 10 day mission trip to South Dakota, so there was busyness surrounding that. I've been enjoying my time alone, but am finding too many things other than card making that are demanding my time. Hopefully, I will find some time to create as well. Here's the Father's Day card that I made for my husband. We will celebrate when they return. It's hard to tell in the photo, but I used a sage green color paper and then ran it through my Big Shot, using a Fiskars texture plate. It looks like textured wall paper. The center image was one that I found on in a sticker package from the dollar store. (Actually I made 3 cards with that package - Will share the others another day.) My husband likes to fish, so it's appropriate. The ribbon was some I found on after Christmas clearance at JoAnn Fabrics. Inside the card I wrote - "You're the catch of a lifetime!" Hope you enjoy this post. I will look forward to visiting blogs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.