Monday, June 8, 2009

Our Creative Corner Challenge

I tried the challenge over at Our Creative Corner this week and here's the result: My style tends toward the clean and simple and, after I completed this, I came up with the idea that I should have used a texture template on the brown cardstock to add interest and movement. Oh well, there's always next time. It's hard to see, but the light color background paper actually has a subtle design on it (Debbie Mumm Baby Noah). The "ribbon" on this card was made with paper. I dry embossed (Lasting Impressions) the design and then flipped it over while the template was still in place and "colored" with brown chalk...then cut it into a strip. The bow was actually made with two smaller paper strips. The stamp is SU Seaside and stamped in Close to Cocoa ink.

2 comments:

  1. great card, thanks for playing the OCC challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Clean sytle! Love the bow! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.