Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cards from scraps!




Greetings - here are two cards that I shared as examples at my classes last week. As I was preparing papers for my workshop/class I had scraps of SU Fall Designer Paper left. As you may recall, it is tough for me to throw out those small scraps so I came up with a use for them. In this case I used them for a mosaic look, cut out the top note shape and used both the cut out and the frame for my two cards. The materials used are all Stampin' Up! The ink and cardstock color is Always Artichoke and the scrap DSP is from the Autumn Designer Paper pack. The stamp set used for the images was Autumn Days. The sentiment came from the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set. Thanks for stopping by to visit!


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.