Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Blog Banner!!

I am really enjoying learning how to use My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! I have created a photo book of my son's graduation photo proofs and did it ever turn out WONDERFUL!! I submitted it to the Stampin' Up! website and the book I received in the mail was top quality! Everyone who has seen it has also been impressed. Tonight I created a new banner for my blog using My Digital Studio. Creating the banner design was so simple and fun. This new program really is a great tool to use in papercrafting. I won't ever be totally converted to digital. I would miss the feel of the paper texture and the enjoyment of the actual physical creating. However, after using this program, I do see where digital has a place in the papercraft world. My next digital creation is going to be a card sketch that I can use in one of my workshops. I'm looking forward to manipulating all the elements without actually wasting any paper in the process. I'll let you know how that goes as well.

1 comment:

  1. i love the new banner!! looking forward to seeing what you create digitaly :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.