Sunday, November 15, 2009

Two December Workshops

We had a great time last week making holiday cards at my November workshop/class and I think everyone was pleased with the results! Here are two photos of the December classes I 'm offering. The top one is "Bags and Tags" and besides making cute gift tag cards, we'll look at some fun, inexpensive ways to wrap gifts as well. These cards come together quickly and easily and would make a great Christmas gift to give to someone special on your list. Set includes 6 different cards and gift box. No date has yet been set for this workshop. I will need 4 participants to make it go, and then we'll select a date that works for all. Thanks for stopping by today. This week, I hope to post a few more Christmas cards that I've created.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.