Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 100

I enjoy visiting the Techno Stamper blog for ideas and inspiration.  Mary Jo sponsors a challenge each week and I haven't had a chance to participate before.  This card is for this week's sketch challenge.  I played with the some of the new Sending Love designer paper in the Stampin' Up! new occasions mini catalog.  The stamped heart is from the SU set Love You Much and sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I used the modern label punch as the background for the sentiment.  Thanks for stopping by for a visit today.  Blessings to you.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty layout! Love it with this new paper.
    Thanks for your nice comment on the Matryoshka apron. I used a pair of small scallop edged scissors for the apron border, the apron pattern was from the Internet with an alteration to the top to make it heart shaped.
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet and what a great card to give someone to brighten their day :) *you have shown me more than my su! lady ever has!! keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I swore I already commented on this fabulous card?? Oh well, I really do love it. Those papers are perfect. Great job with the sketch, thanks for playing along this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.