Thursday, February 4, 2010

Exploding Hearts

This card is a fun one, that I had considered for a workshop.  All products are Stampin' Up!  The card base, ribbon and ink are Melon Mambo (an in-color that I love!).  The large heart is from the I {heart} hearts stamp set.  The envelope is a die cut, run through my Big Shot.  The sparkly hearts were fun to make.  I used some pink card stock (I think it was Regal Rose) and laid down about 2-3 rows of Tombow adhesive.  I then sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds over the adhesive and tapped off the extra.  I used the new heart punch in the Occasions Mini, and then punched the hearts out.  I love the way they sparkle!!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.