Sunday, March 7, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 111

Whew!! Life sure can be busy.  I've had very little stamping time during the last couple weeks.  However, a co-worker has a 50th birthday tomorrow and the whole staff is having a celebration for her.  Decided to make her a card, and combine it with the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.  I visit Mary Jo's blog regularly for inspiration, but don't always have time to participate in her challenge.  Here's the card I came up with:

I've been seeing all these beautiful flowers as I've been visiting other blogs, and decided it was time to try one myself. I didn't follow the sketch exactly, but wanted all of the the pink scallop edge to show on this card. All in all, a pretty simple card to make.

1 comment:

  1. Deb, this is really pretty, you flower is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.