Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Can you stand just one more??



The Friends Never Fade cards I have posted the last several days were also samples I created for my open house.  I'm about to begin my second year as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and I have decided to try something a bit different this time around.  It seems last year, I purchased/earned stamp sets that I never really had a chance to get to know.  This year, I'm making a real effort to make several cards with each stamp set shortly after I receive it, just to play with the stamps and get a feel for the set's "personality".  The fun thing about the Friends Never Fade set is that it coordinates so beautifully with the Garden Gala designer paper and makes into a gorgeous card!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely color combination and I like how you layered the punches, thanskfor sharing =) I'm following you from Stampin' Connection, #248 on the list
    http://craftysahmiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.