Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tropical Party #1

Stampin" Up! has released their new Idea Book and Catalog. To celebrate, I'm hosting a new catalog open house next week at my home. It will be a tropical themed event. In preparation, I had fun playing with the Tropical Party stamp set and tropical designer paper in the Summer Mini catalog. I'll be sharing the results of my "playtime" over the next few posts. Here's my first card.

Card details:  Rose Red card base with Tropical DSP matte.  Each image is stamped on Whisper White and matted with Rose Red card stock.  Circles are punch from Rose Red- 1/2 inch punch and itty bitty punch.

Thanks for stopping by.  Leave a note to let me know you were here.

1 comment:

  1. what a fab card and so fun too :) have a blast at your open house

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.