Thursday, August 5, 2010

Uncharted for PPA54

A funny thing happened as I was blog surfing today...I came across the challenge for Paper Pals Art - a masculine KISS card.  Why is this funny??  Because I had just created a KISS card sample that fit the theme perfectly. (It's a sample for a card designing class I will having in my home next week.)  Here it is:


I just received the Uncharted Territory stamp set and can already tell it will be a "go to" favorite.  This is my first card inked using Pacific Point and I think that will be another new favorite.  The top half of the card base is from the Blueberry Crisp designer paper pack.  Ribbon is Very Vanilla 1/4 inch grosgrain.


We've been busy sorting and rearranging around the house.  It's been a HUGE project and will be glad to have it done.  Definitely has cut into my "being creative" time, but need to do these things in the summer when school isn't in session.  When school begins again and my husband and I go back to work, we just don't have the time or energy to tackle the "big" jobs.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  Always appreciate it...feel free to leave a comment.

Blessings to you,
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the monochromatic look! Thanks for joining us @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color - perfect with the lighthouse image! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.