Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Background stamp take two

Here's another card that I created using the hostess set "Because I Care" as a background stamp. 


The card base is Pretty in Pink, and the hydrangea was also stamped in this color, then punched as a square. The single flowers in the squares were stamped in Rose Red ink (flower stamp in hostess set).  The scallop squares and scallop border strip are Rose Red card stock. The sentiment (Heard from the Heart set) is stamped in Rose Red ink.  The white border is stamped with another stamp from "Because I care".  I really like the subtle background that is created with this stamp set.

So glad you popped by for a visit.  Take time to leave me a message.

Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.