Saturday, September 11, 2010

Life is busy!!

I'd like to apologize for my lack of posts lately.  We've had lots going on and I just haven't had time.  My son left for his first year of college two weeks ago, then school began here and it was back to work.  It seems every day is filled to the brim with busyness.  I hope to be more regular at posting. 

 

Today I'm sharing two cards made with the single SU stamp "So Many Thanks".  Both cards are the same layout but have two entirely different feels.  The first one uses Pear Pizzazz as a card base, the other Poppy Parade.  Both use DSP from the Sunny Garden collection.  Card stock colors the DSP strips are mounted on are Peach Parfait and Daffodil Delight (the DSP strips are 1 inch each). The ribbon is 1/2 inch Stitched Poly Pear Pizzazz.  The green card uses Pear Pizzazz ink stamped on Pear Pizzaz card stock.  I added a self-adhesive basic rhinestone for some glitz.  I used markers to ink the image on the red card.

Hope you enjoyed the cards.  Thanks for stopping by for a visit. 

Blessings to you!

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout and the color schemes! Very pretty!

    I'm your latest follower from the thread on Stampin' Connection. I invite you to follow me as well at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!
    i'm following from SC...my blog is stampcravings.blogspot.com.. would love to have you follow me! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.