Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Uncharted in Baja Breeze


Here's a simple card that I created for a card swap I was part of last month.  It uses a new set that Stampin' Up! introduced this year...Uncharted Territory.  The card base is Crumb Cake, and the image and sentiment are both stamped with Crumb Cake ink on Very Vanilla card stock.  The edges of this card stock have also been sponged.  Baja Blue is the matte color for the image, as well as for the paper ribbon I created with the new punch.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit today.  Make sure to pop over to the SUO Challenge site and post your projects.  The theme for this challenge is FALL and we'd love to have you play along!

Blessings to you!

5 comments:

  1. well i am so far behind on my commenting that i just looked at all the awesome cards you have been making and will tell you here :) FANTASTIC cards girl!!! love how your taking the pics out in your beautiful yard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards on your blog are really delightful! Your designs are so pretty. I am now following through SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Rose about the photos outside. Really helps with True Color. I still struggle with that. I have to find a better photo place. Love your stuff. New follower from SC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Really nice color combo! Very pretty. I look forward to following your blog from VA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv the lil' bench...
    New Follower from SC - http://www.stampwab.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.