Tuesday, October 26, 2010


I'm hosting Stamp-S-Stack events at my house this week.  If you were attending, this is one of the cards you'd be making.  I think the Elegant Lines Embossing folder is simply stunning!  And...Cherry Cobbler is one of my absolute new favorite colors...so rich looking.  This is a really quick and easy card to make.  Here's all the details:

Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Stamp set: Perfect Punches
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Other supplies:  Scallop Circle punch, Elegant Lines embossing folder, Big Shot, Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim
Technique: Sponging around edge of Very Vanilla matte

1 comment:

  1. I like the clean simplicity of this card. I may have to make some like this to send out myself! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.