Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine Cards

If you had attended my Valentine Card workshop last week, these are the cards you would have made.

This first card has already been posted on my blog here.
This second card uses Sending Love Specialty paper from the Occasions Mini catalog.  I used the new Embosslits Scalloped Heart die and inked the edges.  I then punched a heart and added it on top.  I like the way the ruffle edges peek out from the edge.  The love sentiment is from the tiny tags set.

This card was a fun bonus participants had a chance to make.  The Build A Bear was cut with the embosslits die and sentiment was from the Beary Nice Wishes stamp set.  This card is a 3 by 3 inch size.

I love the look of this next card.  I was considering ways to use my wood background stamp.  It all of a sudden popped into my head to use hearts on top of it, and make it look like a tree with carved hearts on the trunk.  

The final card was based on a card that I had seen on some blog (I'm sorry that I don't remember where).  I used the dotted impressions folder for the white background and the new scallop border punch.


Thanks for stopping by for a visit today. Hope that you enjoyed the cards. Blessings to you!

2 comments:

  1. oh they are all fantastic. the cute bear is my fav :) wish i lived closer so i could come to your classes !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Valentines, Deb! I especially love the last one with the embossed dots...SO pretty! Do you still have your head above the snowbanks there?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.