Saturday, March 7, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

This is my first post and already I realize blogging will be a real learning experience for me. I'm excited to have a place to "show and tell" my creations and hope that those of you who visit will enjoy seeing them and be inspired as well. My first post is two cards I made for a masculine card swap. This first card I made using SU "Fishin" stamp set. I used dark brown cardstock for the base. The fish and basket images were stamped on cream paper and then cut out. The border paper was from Over the Moon Press. I attached the fish to the border with a silver brad (to look like a nail). The pheasant card is made using a Northwoods stamp. It too was stamped on cream paper and cut out. The card base is brown cardstock. The accent paper is a sheet that came in a large pack of paper I purchased from Archivers last fall. It was a striped sheet and I cut a 3/4 inch strip from it to use on the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.