Thursday, January 28, 2010

Where have I been???

Wow - I knew that I hadn't posted in quite some time, but didn't realize that it had been over a month!!  Life has been very busy, and it's not that I haven't been creating.  I just haven't had any time to post.  Hopefully I will be able to remedy that situation from here on out!!  Thanks for being patient with me.

In January I held a birthday card class, and these are the cards we made.


All products used were Stampin' Up!

The brown card used the Circle Circus stamp set for the background, stamped with Chocolate Chip ink onto Kraft card stock.  I used some Chocolate Chip and To the Nines designer paper as well.  The sentiment is from the Think Happy Thoughts stamp set.

The white card was made from Whisper White card stock.  I ran the front of the card through my Big Shot, using the new Perfect Polka Dots impression folder in the Occasions Mini catalog.  Other card stock used was Bashful Blue designer paper, as well as card stock.  The large flower is stamped in Night of Navy ink and is from the Hello Again set.  The birthday sentiment is from Teeny Tiny wishes and the little flower is from the Little Flowers set.  I used the designer label punch and 1/4" Bashful blue grosgrain ribbon.

The main image of the blue card was stamped in Not Quite Navy ink onto Kraft card stock and used the With All My Heart set in the new Occasions Mini catalog.  The sentiment is in the Heard from the Heart stamp set.  I also used Bella Blue designer paper and punched one edge with the scallop border punch.  The brad is from the Circle Designer Brad set.

Finally, the other two cards were made with Stampin' Up's!  Build A Bear products.  The border was stamped in basic brown using a stamp from Seal of Pawthenticity.  The bears were stamped on Whisper White card stock and then colored in with water color pencils and an aqua brush.  I then punched the bears out using a 1 3/8" square punch and scissor trimmed closely around the bears.  They were mounted on a 1 3/8" square of Chocolate Chip card stock and then mounted on a larger square of Pawsitively Prints designer paper.  The sentiment was stamped on the designer paper using the Beary Nice Wishes set, then trimmed and mounted on a piece of Chocolate Chip card stock.

My customers had lots of fun making these cards.  Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  Hopefully I will post again soon!  Blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.