Friday, February 12, 2010

More Valentine Cards

Good Morning!  We woke up this morning to "painted trees", at least that's what I think of when I see ice crystals like this on the tree/shrub branches.  I think it is lovely when this happens.  It looks like a fairy tale land.

Here is the first card I'd like to share today.  I made the white heart strip with a stamp from the Love You Much set, randomly stamping the images.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and the little heart is from the Love You Much set (it is above the two bird's heads - see next card).  The scallop oval was punched from Pixie Pink.  The card base is Kraft card stock, and I used the scallop punch on the right edge.  I adhered a narrow piece of Pixie Pink card stock along that edge for contrast.  The white accents were had drawn using the white gel pen.  Ink color is Pixie Pink.



This second card uses Melon Mamo and Pretty in Pink card stock.  The ink is Melon Mambo.  I like these two colors together, and will be sad when Melon Mambo retires.  The bird image is from the Love You Much stamp set, the sentiment is from a hostess set - The More the Merrier.


Thanks for stopping by to visit.  Hope that you have a wonderful day.  Because of conferences, there is no school for me today.  I hope to get caught up on a few things here around the house, and then move on to some stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.