Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just Popping in with a HI!

I sure have missed posting to my blog...it certainly has been WAY TOO LONG!  We still have 12 more days of school, but I know that the time will fly by.  I have been busy with graduation open house planning and preparation.  The seniors actually graduation one week early this year, so I will still have days left to work after my son is done.  That will seem very strange!!

I have two cards to share this evening.  Two of my co-workers will be leaving at the end of the school year.  Next week we will have a lunch celebration and I volunteered to make cards for them. 

 
This first card is mostly SU.  The card base is Apricot Appeal.  I used the Top Note die cut to cut two pieces of designer paper; turquoise is from the Sweet Pea DSP and flowered sheet from Kaleidoscope DSP pack.  The scallop circle is punched from the same turquoise designer paper.  The flowers and brad are non Stampin' Up! (In fact, my mom crocheted the smaller flower for me.)  I added some sparkle with my two-way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds.

This next card has a Pink Passion card base.  The larger DSP is from the Razzleberry Lemonade paper pack.  I used the scallop corner trimmer on it. The stamped image is from Vintage Vogue and stamped with Pink Passion Ink on a small piece of DSP from the Kaleidoscope pack.  I used the scallop trim border on the pink passion card stock matte.  The pink brad is non Stampin' Up!

It's been fun to pop in and say "hi".  I'm looking forward to getting back to regular blogging in the near future, once all the graduation frenzy is done.  Blessings to you and thanks for stopping for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.