Friday, February 12, 2010

Clean and Simple Card - FTL76

Can you believe this is my second card post today!!

 
I absolutely LOVE the Perfect Polka Dots impression folder that Stampin' Up! has for sale in their Occasions Mini Catalog!!  It makes a simple, yet elegant card.  This card was made for the FTL 76 challenge (found here and here).  I didn't include a sentiment because I just wanted a general card.  The card base is Whisper White, and run through the Big Shot with the Polka Dot impressions folder.  The four 1 inch squares are made from the Sending Love designer paper.  The ribbon is Pretty in Pink, as is the solid color card stock the squares are mounted on (I rounded the corners).  I don't know if you can tell, but the flower is sparkly (like the hearts in this card).  I've had several questions about how I made them and hope to make a tutorial in the near future.  It is VERY EASY!!  The white center was made with a white gel pen.


1 comment:

  1. If you need to add a sentiment later, you can smooth a spot for it with your bone folder. how did I learn that ...?

    Your card is lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.